48 Boxes 48 Boxes

Good music, but concept a little bland

I can't really say much for the concept - it's too linear. I think powerups would add more the game. The music and graphics are really to my liking though, and you are right in saying that it's a relaxing game.
To combat the cheat, make boundaries for where the mouse-follower can go.

stammersa1 responds:

Ok, well in the next one i shall make it so the boxes will go in other directions, althought that may spoil the game play, i shall do a few tests and see how it turns out.

Plumber 3 Plumber 3

Great!

This is a really nicely done and intuitive puzzle game that extends on other similar games to make it something new.
I think that the learning curve could be a little less steep though, perhaps some easier levels would be nice.

Grid16 Grid16

Amazing

I love this game so much. I don't have time to play many games, so being able to play 16 at once is brilliant! The innovation is amazing, and each game, although being simple, is enjoyable in its own right. I also though the graphics are calming and move responsively and smoothly.
One point to improve on though, on the falling level (where you control the orange ball) you can sometimes fall through the fall at over 3x speed.

speedball> speedball>

Neat

Endurance ball is pretty fun - kinda reminds me of old snake games. Although I love the concept, I think that the graphics could be improved, and some cool sound effects would be nice too.
All in all good game! (3)

The Strangers The Strangers

Amazing

What an amazing example of how a game should be! The tutorial gently lets you into the game, with a simple step-by-step. The walkie talkie to futhur guide you is nice too. Graphics are awesome, as is the gameplay. I'd love to see more games of a similar style. 5 stars.

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Innovative

This is great as it allows anyone to make a platform game so simply with a great code - so well done!! Such an innovative game.